Volusia Speedway Park now only offers Reserved Camping for DIRTcar Nationals. To reserve a spot, contact 844-DIRT-TIX for assistance. All camping spaces are dry (no hookups). All spots are 25’x50’.
Camping questions can be answered by the Volusia Speedway Park box office at (386) 985-4402. Firewood and Ice will both be for sale at the campground service center. Showers are available onsite.
Campers can load in on Monday, February 6th at Noon. Enter through the main entrance off of 40 and take a left to the campground check in area.
Race teams participating in DIRTcar Nationals may camp in their team hauler in the gator pond area only. A team may compound with a camping unit providing the daily camping fee for $25 is paid.
Only vehicles entering the pits will need a personal vehicle permit.
You must adhere to the following rules and regulations while camping during DIRTcar Nationals:
- A 10-foot minimum separation between all campers and awnings must be maintained.
- Large, open fires are prohibited.
- Utility cords must not be placed where vehicles can cross or park, nor in standing water, nor in any manner that may cause shock or fire.
- Small campfires for cooking purposes are allowed but must be contained and must be outside of awnings by a minimum of 25 feet and must be in a fire pot, fire ring, and closely controlled.
- All wastewater must be disposed of properly through portable holding tanks and pump outs.
- All trash must be kept in plastic bags, and all areas must be kept free of trash.
- All golf carts must be registered and have a permit prominently displayed. No golf carts or UTVs may be driven after 11 p.m. each day.
- In the case of an emergency, please call 911.