The 2024 DIRTcar Nationals is the 53rd Anniversary of Volusia Speedway Park’s showcase event, a 12-night extravaganza of DIRTcar racing featuring the nation’s four premier short-track racing divisions: The World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series, the World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Model Series, the Super DIRTcar Series, and the DIRTcar UMP Modifieds, alongside the Tezos All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars, the AMSOIL USAC Sprint Cars National Championship, and the DIRTcar Late Models. Each of the 12 nights is a doubleheader with a complete show of heat races, last chance showdowns, and features for two divisions. Plus, the DIRTcar Nationals midway offers an enhanced experience with an incredible variety of food and merchandise vendors from across the nation.
The 12 nights run February 5th through the 17th at Volusia Speedway Park, just minutes west of I-95 and Daytona, and east of Barberville on State Road 40 in De Leon Springs. The physical address of the speedway is: 1500 East State Road 40, De Leon Springs, FL 32130
The physical address for GPS directions is: 1500 E. State Road 40, De Leon Springs, FL, 32130.
If coming from I-95, use Exit 268 and follow State Road 40 West for approximately 15 minutes, and the speedway will be on your right.
The main entrance to the grandstand area is located approximately in the center of the property. It is in between the midway/vendor area and the speedway office. Access to all camping is located on the west side of the property. Pit entrances are located at the Turns 1 and 4 areas of the Speedway.
- Pits open at 10:00am
- Pit sales begin at 1:00pm
- Grandstands open at 5:00pm
The World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series, the premier winged 410 sprint car series in the world, featuring world-class drivers who compete more than 85 times a year across the United States and Canada. The All-Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Car Series, the top regional touring 410 sprint car series in the country with some of the legendary names in sprint car racing. The DIRTcar UMP Modifieds, the most popular class of race cars in the country, featuring side-by-side action and huge car counts. Several NASCAR competitors have competed in DIRTcar UMP Modifieds the past few years during the DIRTcar Nationals, including Kenny Wallace, Ken Schrader, Austin Dillon, and Ty Dillon. The DIRTcar Late Models, powerful full-fendered stock cars popular throughout the country that race for national points under nationwide DIRTcar sanctioning. The World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Model Series, the most powerful dirt late models in racing, featuring full-fendered stock cars and the biggest names in the sport. The Super DIRTcar Series, 800-horsepower open-wheel modifieds popular throughout the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada, competing in some of racing’s biggest annual events, including Super DIRT Week in Oswego, NY and the World of Outlaws World Finals at The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) Motor Speedway. The USAC Non-Wing Sprints, the top touring 410 non-wing sprint car series in the country.
Tentative & Subject to Change
10:00am Pit gates open/team entry/transporter parking
1:00pm Pit pass sales begin ***pit pass sales begin at Noon on February 5 & February 12***
1:00pm Will Call window opens
3:00pm Pit areas secured/credentials & pit passes required
4:40pm Grandstand/Fan Zone/Midway secured
5:00pm Grandstand gates open
5:00pm Fan Pit Pass gate opens
6:00pm Hot Laps followed by Qualifying
6:50 m Opening Ceremonies
TICKETS & PIT PASSES
Select your own seats in real-time online. Tickets are also available by phone at (844) DIRT-TIX.
Yes. Tickets will be sold throughout the entire 12-day event, but the only way to guarantee your preferred seat and section is by purchasing reserved seats in advance. You also save money when purchasing your tickets in advance because reserved seat pricing is $5 more on the day of the show.
Premium reserved seating offers the best and highest seats in the house. All seats in Section 205-207 in rows 23-26 are designated as premium reserved. These seats come equipped with individual seat backs and extra legroom.
Reserved seating is all seats in section 5-7 row 15-22, Sections 8-10 rows 15-23, and the top 10 rows in Section 12-15.
NOTE: Tickets will increase by $3.00 on the day of the show.
- Monday, February 5th – $20 GA, $25 Reserved, $30 Premium Reserved (DIRTcar UMP Modifieds & Sprint Car Open Practice)
- Tuesday, February 6th – $30 GA, $35 Reserved, $40 Premium Reserved (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Wednesday, February 7th – $30 GA, $35 Reserved, $40 Premium Reserved (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Thursday, February 8th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Friday, February 9th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Saturday, February 10th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Monday, February 12th – $35 GA, $40 Reserved, $45 Premium Reserved (DIRTcar Late Models & USAC Non-Wing Sprints)
- Tuesday, February 13th – $35 GA, $40 Reserved, $45 Premium Reserved (DIRTcar Late Models & & USAC Non-Wing Sprints)
- Wednesday, February 14th – $35 GA, $40 Reserved, $45 Premium Reserved (DIRTcar Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Thursday, February 15th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Friday, February 16th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Saturday, February 17th – $40 GA, $45 Reserved, $50 Premium Reserved (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
MONEY SAVING SUPER-VALUE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!
DIRTcar UMP Modifieds and All-Star Sprints 3-Day Package (Feb. 5-7) – $75 GA, $90 Reserved, $100 Premium Reserved
DIRTcar UMP Modifieds and World of Outlaws Sprint Cars 3-Day Package (Feb. 8-10) – $100 GA, $120 Reserved, $130 Premium Reserved
DIRTcar Late Models 3-Day Package (Feb. 12-14) – $100 GA, $110 Reserved, $120 Premium Reserved
Super DIRTcar Series 4-Day Package (14-17)- $140 GA, $160 Reserved, $170 Premium Reserved,
World of Outlaws Late Models and Super DIRTcar Series Modifieds 3-Day Package (Feb. 15-17) – $100 GA, $120 Reserved, $130 Premium Reserved
AllAll seats Row 13 and below in sections 5 through 10 and any seat in Row 5 and below in sections 12-15, plus any additional bleacher seats are general admission (GA).
You are allowed to save your seat prior to the start of each night’s event. Gates to the facility open at noon each day. Each night all saved seats will be removed from the bleachers.
NOTE: Tickets will increase by $5.00 on the day of the show.
- Monday, February 5 – $20 (DIRTcar UMP Modifieds & Sprint Car Open Practice)
- Tuesday, February 6 – $30 (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Wednesday, February 7 – $30 (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Thursday, February 8 – $40 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Friday, February 9 – $40 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Saturday, February 10 – $40 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Monday, February 12 – $35 (DIRTcar Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series Practice)
- Tuesday, February 13 – $35 (DIRTcar Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series
- Wednesday, February 14 – $35 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Thursday, February 15 – $40 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Friday, February 16 – $40 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Saturday, February 17 – $40 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series
General admission tickets are FREE for children 12 and under. Reserved seats are discounted for ages 12 and under. Prices are as follows. Tickets will increase by $5.00 on the day of the show.
- Monday, February 5 – $10 (DIRTcar UMP Modifieds & Sprint Car Open Practice)
- Tuesday, February 6 – $20 (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Wednesday, February 7 – $20 (All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Thursday, February 8 – $20 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Friday, February 9– $20 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Saturday, February 10 – $20 (World of Outlaws Sprint Cars & DIRTcar UMP Modifieds)
- Monday, February 12 – $20 (DIRTcar Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series Practice)
- Tuesday, February 13 – $20 (DIRTcar Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Wednesday, February 14 – $20 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Thursday, February 15 – $20 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Friday, February 16 – $20 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
- Saturday, February 17 – $20 (World of Outlaws Late Models & Super DIRTcar Series)
Daily pit passes are $40 for DIRTcar members and $45 for non-members. Three-day pit pass packages are available. Package prices are $100 for DIRTcar members and $120 for non-members. The dates of the packages are Feb. 5-7, Feb. 8-10 Feb. 12-14 and Feb. 15-17.
There is no age limit for the pit area. Note that any person entering the pit area is no longer considered a spectator but is now classified as a participant in the event. All participants under the age of 18 must have a fully complete PARENTAL CONSENT, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT/MINOR’S ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY.
To gain access to the infield viewing area a $25 tailgater pass is available at the turn four pit booth.
The Will Call window is located at the main entrance gate, just east of the speedway office. A valid photo ID will be required in order to pick up tickets.
Any event items purchased prior to January 8th will have the option to be mailed for an additional fee. Any event items purchased after January 8th will be held at Will Call for pick up at the event or you can print your tickets at home.
If you have not received your purchase by January 30, 2024, please call DIRTcar Racing’s main office in Concord, NC at 844-DIRT-TIX (844-347-8849). For us to help you as efficiently and quickly as possible, please have the following information available: account or order number, email address (if purchased online), location of purchase (online, by telephone, Volusia Speedway office, etc.), payment information, seat and/or campsite selection. We will get your question(s) answered as soon as possible. Your satisfaction is our first priority.
Volusia Speedway Park offers an abundance of free general parking on-site. Premium spots fill up quickly so get there early.
Volusia Speedway Park offers complimentary shuttle services that will pick you up and drop you off at different locations around the facility. Tailgatoring: Individual event day parking is available at the Pit Gate for $25. This allows you to park in the infield to watch the races and bring a cooler to enhance your tailgatoring experience. You must have or purchase a pit pass for this experience.
Accessible handicap parking is located outside of the main entrance to the grandstand area. A valid state-issued handicap parking permit is required to park in this area. If a proper credential plaque is not present, you may be denied access. Overflow handicap parking is located in the first few rows of the go-kart track lot.
Non-vehicular traffic through Volusia Speedway Park is limited to credentialed Golf Carts. ATVs may be used by race teams and officials in the pit area only. Bicycles and walking are permitted. All Golf Carts and ATVs require a permit that can be purchased ($50) at the main Pit Pass booth. A signed waiver & release form is required.
Golf Cart/ATVs are permitted in the pit area for free. Anyone that needs to utilize any motorized vehicle outside the pit area must purchase a pass for $50 for the entire 12-day event.
You can rent Golf Carts from Top Shelf Carts Located on 300 Magnolia St. New Smyrna Beach, FL. Call Tommy Hedden at 386-410-4056 to reserve today!
You can! There will be an Uber/Lyft drop-off area in front of the speedway.
Volusia Speedway Park now offers Reserved Camping. Contact 844-DIRT-TIX or visit Dirtcarnationals.com to reserve yours today. Reserved Camping is just $30 per night. Any camping questions can be answered by the Volusia Speedway Park box office at (386) 985-4402. All camping spaces are dry (no hookups). All spots are 25’x50’.
If you are camping, you will enter through the main entrance of 40 and take a left to the campground check-in area.
Only vehicles entering the pits will need a personal vehicle permit.
Firewood and Ice will both be for sale at the campground service center.
Yes, Call or text (724) 530-2000 for more information. Price varies based on size of camper.
Call or text (724) 530-2000 for more information. Price varies based on size of camper.
Campers can load in on Sunday, February 4th at Noon.
Race teams participating may camp in their team hauler in the gator pond area only. A team may compound with a camping unit providing the daily camping fee of $30 is paid.
You must adhere to the following rules and regulations while camping during DIRTcar Nationals:
· A 10-foot minimum separation between all campers and awnings must be maintained.
· Large, open fires are prohibited.
· Utility cords must not be placed where vehicles can cross or park, nor in standing water, nor in any manner that may cause shock or fire.
· Small campfires for cooking purposes are allowed but must be contained and must be outside of awnings by a minimum of 25 feet and must be in a fire pot, fire ring, and closely controlled.
· All wastewater must be disposed of properly through portable holding tanks and pump outs.
· All trash must be kept in plastic bags, and all areas must be kept free of trash.
· All golf carts must be registered and have a permit prominently displayed. No golf carts or
· UTVs may be driven after 11 p.m. each day.
· In the case of an emergency, please call 911.
Yes, there are showers available for use on-site.
HOTEL AND AREA
***Please let these hotels and campgrounds know you are coming for the DIRTcar Nationals***
Preferred Hotels – Offering Volusia Speedway Park Rates
Holiday Inn Express Deland
180 Fenway Drive
Deland, FL 32724
Hampton Inn – Deland
20 Summit Oak Place
DeLand, FL 32720
ASK FOR THE DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Speedway RATE!
|OTHER AREA HOTELS|
Ask for DIRTcar Discount!
|Bay Mont Inn|
|RACER FRIENDLY CAMPGROUNDS|
|St. John’s River Campground – Astor|
|Highland Park Fish Camp – DeLand|
|Riviera Resort & Marina – DeLand|
|Tropical Resort & Marina – DeLand|
|Parramores Camp & Family Resort – Astor|
Daytona International Airport (DAB) is located just of the backstretch of Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL. It is approximately 25 minutes from Volusia Speedway Park. Orlando-Sanford Regional Airport (SFB) is approximately 35 minutes from Volusia Speedway Park. Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately than 65 minutes from Volusia Speedway Park.
Every adult ticket includes a FREE Fan Pit Pass that allows you entry into the pit area throughout the evening. Once the grandstand gates open, you will enter the main entry gate and get your ticket stubbed. Then you will go to the Fan Pit Pass redemption center, sign the waiver and get your wristband for pit access. The Fan Pit Pass gate opens each day at 5:00 p.m.
Yes! The pit areas will be open following the feature events each night so you can meet your favorite driver. When possible, the pit areas will be opened upon the completion of the night’s first feature.
Yes. An ATM is located under the main grandstand near the main beer concession.
Volusia Speedway Park allows only small six-pack coolers in the grandstands. Alcohol cannot be brought into the grandstand or pit area per regulations. No glass containers are allowed anywhere on the Volusia Speedway Park property.
The races are broadcast on 88.1 FM.
Emergencies during an event should be reported to any security officer, or employee in “Staff” or “Official” attire. If it is after hours or overnight, please call 911 for assistance.
Pets are allowed at Volusia Speedway. All dogs need to be on a leash.
The midway and vendor row behind the grandstand, and at driver trailers afer the races.
Lost and found items should be dropped of at the Volusia Speedway Park main ofice.
The events will be available online via DIRTVision, with free audio and pay-per-view video at DIRTVision.com.
You can call the Volusia Speedway Park ofice at (386) 985-4402. You can also call World Racing Group’s main ofice, located in Concord, NC, at (704) 795-7223.
For any companies interested in becoming a part of one of the biggest events in DIRTcar racing, please contact Melvyn Record at (831) 710-3926 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fan Zone and Midway will be open for load-in beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, February 5th and will be secured that day at 5 p.m. For the remaining DIRTcar Nationals schedule, it will open daily for vendors at 9 a.m., will close for vehicle load-in at noon and will be secured at 4:40 p.m. Sprint Car vendors must exit Fan Zone, Midway and Parking Lots following their final event on Sunday to make room for Late Model hauler and vendor load-in on Monday morning.
The principal promoter and one guest of a 2023 DIRTcar or World of Outlaws-sanctioned speedway should submit credential requests through their DIRTcar Regional Director or World of Outlaws National Series Director via email no later than January 31, 2024.
Items are received and stored at the main ofice. Please include your name and car number in the contact/attention information. Please check in with the staff to sign for and receive your package. Packages should be shipped to:Volusia Speedway Park
Volusia Speedway Park
ATTN: YOUR NAME/CAR #
1500 East State Road 40
De Leon Springs, FL 32130
· World of Outlaws Nos Energy Drink Sprint Cars: Carlton Reimers – (704) 467-7642 or email@example.com
· World of Outlaws CASE Construction Equipment Late Models: Steve Francis – (270) 599-4959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· DIRTcar Late Models: Sam Driggers – (704) 467-7786 or email@example.com
· DIRTcar UMP Modifieds: Sam Driggers – (704) 467-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Super DIRTcar Series: Dean Reynolds – (315) 391-6965 or email@example.com
· All Star Circuit of Champions Sprint Cars: Eric Walls – (717) 729-8066 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. All drivers need to register for the event through MyRacePass. A registration link will be added to DIRTcarNationals.com when registration opens. Additional driver information will be available closer to the event and will be emailed to pre-entries and posted on the websites.
Yes! You must be a DIRTcar Member to race. Membership applications are available at DIRTcarMembers.com, Volusia Speedway Park and/or at any DIRTcar-sanctioned track.
- Hauler parking takes place on Sunday, February 4th from 3 p.m. until 6p.m.
- Pit passes will go on sale at 12p.m. (Noon) on Monday, February 5th
- Line-up will be at pit gate
- Arriving prior to 11:59p.m. Saturday, Feb. 10 you MUST stage OFFSITE until 1-hour after checkered of Sat. night’s event (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Arriving after 11:59p.m. Saturday, February 10th you should follow staging signs through the campground to the back of the Kart Track
- Parking begins Sun., February 11th at Noon from the Kart Track to the right through Gate 1 and will conclude at 2 p.m. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Arriving after 2p.m. Sunday, February 11th you should stage on Pit Entrance Rd. outside Gate 4 and/or in the Parking Lot to the West
- Parking will resume Monday, February 12th at 11a.m. through Gate 4
- Any Late Model team “dropping” in general parking lot anytime Sunday will be the last to enter
- Arriving prior to 2p.m. Sunday, Feb. 11th you MUST stage OFFSITE (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Arriving after 2p.m. Sunday, February 11th you should stage on Pit Entrance Rd. outside Gate 4 and/or in the Parking Lot to the West
- Parking will begin Monday, February 12th at 11a.m. through Gate 4
- Any Sprint Car Team “dropping” in general parking lot anytime Sunday will be the last to enter
- Pit passes will go on sale at 12p.m. (noon) on Monday, February 12th
- All Sprint Car haulers will be parked in the Infield
- Arriving prior to 11:59p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 13th you MUST stage OFFSITE until 1-hour after checkered of that night’s event (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Arriving after 11:59p.m. on Tuesday, February 13th will be staged on Pit Entrance Rd. outside Gate 4 and/or in the Parking Lot to the West
- Arriving between 10a.m. and 3p.m. prior to Wednesday, Feb. 14th will be staged in kart track area (ALL Haulers must stay in kart track area)
- Parking will begin Wednesday, February 14th at 11a.m. in order from kart track first then pit entrance
All media requests should be submitted online at dirtcarmedia.com. Media members must register upon their first visit, then can select to request credentials. Credentials must be requested no later than January 19th, 2024.